Chances are if you've spent time reading about cars (particularly used cars), you've read a piece by Keith Griffin. Today we're peeking into his driving style.
We first met Kim Orlando at an automotive media event. It didn’t take long for us to enjoy her bright smile and great sense of humor, and as it turns out, she’s a pretty talented entrepreneur as well! Kim has founded TravelingMom.com, TravelingDad.com and SheBuysCars.com as part of that career. So, what’s her driving style? Check out her responses below!
How I Drive | Profile of Kim Orlando, founder of SheBuysCars
Daily Driver: 2013 Toyota Rav4
Time Spent Driving/day: 1 hour
Road Most Traveled: Suburban roads
Driving Style in One Word: Impatient
In-Car Must-Haves: Nav, radio, USB, heated seats, remote starter
Driving Tunes: Southern rock
Time-saving technique: Check traffic ahead of trip
Hanging from rear view: Nada
Want to see more of our “How I drive” profiles? Check some out below! Whose profile do you want to see next?
- How I Drive | Profile of Dave Sullivan of AutoPacific
- Beth Paretta, founder of Grace Autosport all women’s IndyCar race team
- Michael Harley, Editor-in-Chief of AutoWeb
- Nyree Wright of MSLGroup on behalf of General Motors
- Joe Miragliotta of Joe’s Daily
- FCA’s Allison Singer
- Javier Mota of Autoproyecto
- Andrew Ganz of Subaru PR
- William W. Hopper, car enthusiast
- TFL Car’s Emme Hall