According to a report from CNN.com, scientists in Brazil say…
We’ve been tracking the progress of NRG eVgo’s promise to bring 40 electric vehicle charging stations to the D.C. metropolitan area. In an email to its customers, the company recently announced that 10 of its Freedom Station® sites are now open, under construction or have been permitted. Each EV charging station has both Level 2 and DC fast chargers and is conveniently located in major retail centers, including the Walgreen’s in Van Ness. That’s great news for local EV drivers!
Here’s a break down of what’s operating and what’s soon to come:
Now Open – Find a Station
- Rockville – Woodley Gardens Shopping Center: 1101 Nelson St., Rockville, MD, 20852
- Washington D.C. at Van Ness – Walgreens: 4225 Connecticut Ave. NW., Washington, DC, 20008
- Arlington – Walgreens: 2825 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA, 22201
- Centreville – Newgate Shopping Center: 14100 Lee Hwy, Centreville, VA, 20120
- Dulles – Dulles Town Center: 21076 Dulles Town Circle, Dulles, VA, 20166
- Rosenthal Nissan (DC fast charging only – dealership location) – 8525 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
- Bowie – Bowie Town Center: 15437 Excelsior Dr., Bowie, MD, 20716
- Waldorf – St. Charles Towne Center: 11110 Mall Circle, Waldorf, MD, 20603
- Queenstown- Queenstown Premium Outlets: 441 Outlet Center Dr., Queenstown, MD, 21658
- City Market at O – 1400 7th St., NW Washington, DC 20001.