Infographics have really taken off in popularity over the last…
The 3rd Annual National Plug In Day DC is just around the corner! On September 28 and 29, the event on Capitol Hill will bring together green car lovers in the nation’s capital to celebrate the electrification of the automobile.
Nissan, the maker of the all-electric LEAF, is a national sponsor of this initiative. The company hopes the event will work to educate consumers, Capitol Hill staff and policymakers alike on the advanced technologies employed to make electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Check out the events in your area by visiting the National Plug In Day website. Feel free to join the main event near the U.S. Capitol. Or, if you live outside the city, check out a MOM’s Organic Market event location nearest to you in Virginia and Maryland:
- Timonium – 22 W Ridgely Rd, Timonium, VA 21093
- Herndon – 424 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170
- Waldorf – 3301 Plaza Way, Waldorf, MD 20603
- College Park – 9827 Rhode Island Ave, College Park, MD 20740
Plan to attend? Just want to follow the action? Share or check out others’ tweets and Facebook posts about the event via the #NPID2013hash tag.
Read these Related Articles on Be Car Chic:
- First eVgo fast-charging station opens in DC
- 2013 Ford Fusion Energi SE Plug-in Hybrid Road Test and Review
- Who will sell the first affordable all-electric convertible?
- Who will sell the first affordable hybrid convertible?
Disclaimer: The author provides strategic communications services for organizations that represent the auto industry, including Nissan. This post was added as part of an outreach conducted on behalf of Nissan North America to bring awareness to NPID 2013.