[blurb] This week's "How I Drive" guest is Allison Singer,…
Welcome friends! I appreciate you making the switch with me from Blogger to becarchic.com. I’ve been blogging for a year or so now, and it’s been a lot of fun. But like most online platforms, I need to ensure that this blog is always bringing you the latest and greatest in car care tips and car buying advice. That’s why I’m making a (more serious) commitment to BCC in 2011. I hope that you’ll continue to enjoy the content of BCC, my car advice, and my writing style. Please always feel free to contact me with any suggestions, feedback, or if you’d like to guest blog for Be Car Chic.I’ve enclosed a list of topics I plan to discuss next year to whet your appetite. Here are some of the topics you can expect to see in 2011 from Be Car Chic:
- A Real Estate Agent’s Buick Testimonial
- The Detroit Auto Show
- 2nd Annual “He Said, She Said” Super Bowl Ad Analysis with Chris Baccus
- Dealership Preparedness 101
- Are flourescent lights are your friend?
- How to Determine your Budget
- Lease VS. Purchase
- The Buying Process A-Z
- What to look for in a Good Used Car
- The Truth about Brand-New Cars
- Be a Maverick in the Finance Office
- The Power (and Value!) of an “Out-the-Door” Price
- The Internet is Your Friend (when looking for cars)
- It’s What They AREN’T Telling You That Really Matters
- Does Paying with Cash Give You an advantage?
- Have the Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf Changed Your Perspective on Green Cars?
Learn more about yours truly on the “About” tab, and search around the new site to see how you like it. Also, please enter your email address in the box in the top, right-hand corner of this website to receive the latest posts from Be Car Chic by email.Thanks again for your support and interest!~Melanie